Range of eight remarketing modules launched for 1link Disposal Network
We’ve launched a range of eight remarketing modules that are perfect for motor finance, vehicle leasing and other major fleets companies to help streamline their remarketing.
Based on technology from our 1link Disposal Network platform, they are being made available in response to customer needs that have arisen in the wake of the pandemic.
Debbie Fox, Commercial Director, said: “Digitisation has been one of the key trends of the pandemic period, with many businesses utilising the time and opportunity afforded by successive lockdowns to rethink how they can use technology in new and creative ways.
“This is certainly something that we have seen in relation to remarketing, with motor finance, vehicle leasing and other major fleets looking to maximise the effectiveness of their de-fleeting strategies, whether ex-fleet stock or retail PCP returns.
“However, not all of them need our entire 1link Disposal Network to implement these new strategies, so we have reacted by making key elements available on a modular basis, allowing existing and potential customers to access the exact digital tools that they require.
“The eight module range means fleets can, on one hand, stay on top of their remarketing programme, minimise administration and maintain relationships with partners while, on the other, identify new opportunities, use data more strategically and develop insights.”
The modules include Sales Booster, Logistics Organiser, Inspector, Damage Recharger, Auction Operator, Task Manager, Online Sales Simplifier and Data Analyser.
Debbie said: “These modules, we believe, provide the means for fleets to take control of their defleet digitisation in exactly the manner they desire. While the final shape of the new normal is very much in flux, they make the right technology available at all times.”
The modular range:
- The Sales Booster streamlines the vehicle buying process using one simple portal, sending out provisional quotes, providing callbacks and creating purchase documentation. It can also filter out unwanted enquiries.
- The Logistics Organiser manages all of a fleet’s vehicle logistics – including electronic orders to collect vehicles, movements from one location to the next, and ensuring car collections occur right on time.
- The Inspector automates manual inspection processes, electronically organising thorough examinations of a fleet’s vehicles to check for damages and evaluate their condition.
- The Damage Recharger checks the inspection report and spots if anything is awry, highlighting areas that qualify as a recharge to both fleets and their customers.
- The Auction Operator is a smart system that connects with auction houses to help fleets achieve the very best price. It also gives them access to epyx’s Rostrum app which enables anyone selling at the auction to inspect the vehicle and make real-time changes to key details.
- The Task Manager oversees all aspects of a fleet’s vehicle disposal journey. With end-to-end foresight, quick communications and built-in industry knowledge, it is designed to act as the central cog in their remarketing activity.
- The Online Sales Simplifier makes selling ex-fleet stock or PCP returns easier. With access to epyx’s dealer-facing 1link Trade Buyer platform, it helps fleets process cars and vans using a specially created online auction platform.
- The Data Analyser gives fleets the ability to report on all aspects of their vehicle remarketing, enabling them to identify potential problems before it’s too late.