1link Live – 29th June 2022
Watch our video below to see some of the highlights from the day.
We covered a variety of different topics on the day, including…
Key takeaways from the day include…
1link’s Digitisation Journey – Driver Booking Module
We’re working through the development roadmap, having already released the Driver Booking module which is being used by a number of Scheme Operators.
Currently being worked on is:
• Real-time diary integration to reduce resource required and provide a better user experience
• Connected vehicle data to proactively contact drivers
Data & Insights
There were a number of insights shared around electric vehicles, with one of the items being:
• It’s been suggested that because EVs represent a new technology, they will strengthen the SMR link between fleets and franchise dealers.
• epyx now have a sufficient number of electric cars and vans on 1link Service Network to see fairly solid trends emerging and one of the most obvious is that this supposed relationship is not the case.
• Generally, about 72-75% of SMR jobs for EVs are being carried out at franchise dealers, which is almost exactly the same percentage as for similar internal combustion engine vehicles (ICE).
Find out more
If you would like to arrange a follow up meeting about any of these topics, please let us know by completing the form below.