epyx specialises in creating technology solutions for the automotive sector. Dynamic solutions delivered through the 1link portfolio of platforms to empower you to manage all of the activities involved in sourcing, e-procurement and transaction processing for the automotive sector.
These solutions are considered to be at the forefront and the recognised standards for the automotive sector, providing massive reductions in administration and increasing processing accuracy, thereby pushing down costs and raising service standards.
We optimise e-commerce technology to allow unprecedented levels of control over the essential areas of fleet activity, providing you with the tools to keep your employees, goods and services on the road in the most efficient possible way.
The 1link platforms cover vehicle acquisition, service and maintenance, daily rental, relicensing and vehicle disposal, thereby covering the critical stages in the typical lifecycle of a fleet vehicle.
1link seamlessly connects everyone involved in the supply chain – the fleet, the driver and the supplier, ensuring that transactions are completed quickly, efficiently, at a low cost and with a degree of managerial precision that would otherwise be impossible. It’s simply a better way of conducting fleet business.
COMPANY VEHICLE ACQUISITION MADE EASIER FOR EVERYONE
1link Vehicle Network massively simplifies the ordering process for fleets who purchase new vehicles and the franchised dealers and manufacturers who supply them.
1link Vehicle Network is a sophisticated online trading community that delivers a host of benefits. Once you have become accustomed to the level of control it provides, you’ll never look back.
• A single, easy-to-use platform for vehicle ordering
• Comprehensive order tracking including status, pricing and delivery
• Up to date information on all makes and models
• Pricing management including discounts and manufacturer bonuses
• Easily create comprehensive management reports
• Interface directly with your internal systems
• Enjoy savings in time, resource and money
For vehicle providers
• Administer fleet sales quickly and easily
• Respond to multiple requests updating details and delivery
• Promote offers straight to the desktops of buyers
• Reduce the volume of wasteful e-mail, fax and telephone activity
• Record all enquiries, vehicle specifications and transaction information
• Record all communication between yourself and the purchaser
• Put yourself in front of the UK's leading fleets
THE FOREMOST SMR PLATFORM FOR THE UK’s FLEETS AND REPAIRERS
1link Service Network sets the standard for service and maintenance e-commerce processing 2.5 million vehicles and connecting one of the UK's largest networks of repairers.
The platform enables fleets to enjoy unrivaled levels of control over SMR transactions. Repairers can process work quickly and efficiently resulting in a low cost, highly effective means of keeping vehicles on the road.
• Pre-approve work and cut admin drastically
• Work with existing and new repairers
• Track and audit key events in SMR processing
• Supports affinity schemes with branded portal and communications
• Get CSI feedback on repairers directly from your drivers
• Benefit from manufacturer fleet pricing schemes
• Scheduling and compliance functionality for LCV, truck and plant
• The UK’s leading fleets use 1link for their SMR needs
• Work with all your fleet clients through a single system
• Retain your existing customer relationships and establish new clients
• Agree work in advance, removing invoice rejection/speeding up payment
• Simple to join and very easy to use; all you need is broadband and a PC
• Interface to your in-house IT system, removing the need for rekeying
VEHICLE RELICENSING THE EASY WAY
1link Vehicle Relicensing is the easiest way to renew your fleet’s Road Fund Licences. Relicense your fleet from your pc without the need to visit a post office ever again.
1link Vehicle Relicensing replaces manual, resource-heavy processes and enables you to transfer licence renewal information instantly to the DVLA, providing massive savings in time and resource.
The process at a glance
• An electronic renewal notification file is despatched from the DVLA
• 1link compares the DVLA's list with your fleet database
• The platform highlights any errors that need further investigation
• Once the vehicle list is confirmed, renewal periods can be set
• A file is sent to the DVLA with your licence renewal requests
• The DVLA returns an electronic debit statement to you
• The licence discs are then despatched to you by the DVLA
TAKE CONTROL OF DAILY RENTAL FROM YOUR DESKTOP
1link Hire Network connects fleets and hire suppliers, providing both parties with new levels of control over the hire process directly from their desktop.
For fleet clients the ability to compare and confirm bookings online quickly and efficiently is vital and in turn hire providers enjoy an additional sales channel along with a vast reduction in administration.
• A single platform bringing rental suppliers together in real time
• Access the UK’s leading rental providers and specialist hire suppliers
• Fast, easy access to multi-supplier quotations and hire pricing
• Invoices are correct with validation against authorised bookings
• Hugely reduces telephone traffic and other administration
• Receive automatic prompts so that rentals don’t run on and on
• Set up customised and branded customer sites
For hire providers
• Retain existing clients and establish new ones
• A single, common system - no need for numerous client interfaces
• Minimal invoice rejection and a completely paperless invoicing process
• Reduce the cost of your customer support programmes through the elimination or reduction of the number of implants needed
• Reduction in telephone traffic and administration costs
• Access latest rental technology without significant investment in IT
UNRIVALED CONTROL OVER COMPANY CAR AND VAN DISPOSAL
In a used vehicle market where supply continually fluctuates, matching vehicles to buyers is crucial - 1link Disposal Network provides a community where this happens.
For many of the UK’s fleets and used vehicle traders 1link Disposal Network is the perfect platform to buy and sell a wide range of cars and vans.
• A single system to cover all of your disposal activities
• Manage activities such as inspections, movement and preparation
• Provides access to new and existing vehicle buyers
• User friendly dashboard for efficient job processing
• Improved communication between vendors, suppliers and buyers
• Manage vehicle auctions with the new auction+ iPad app
• Monitor activity and trends with detailed reporting
• Access used vehicles from the leading fleets through a single platform
• Sell your vehicles to an active community of traders
• Enjoy detailed vehicle information including photographic images
• Many vehicles are 'retail ready' and come from franchised dealers
• Text and e-mail alerts notify you when vehicles you need are available
• Collection/delivery tracking of vehicles that you have bought and sold
• Bid, make offers and buy vehicles using the iPhone app
WELCOME TO YOUR ONE-STOP TYRE SHOP
1link e-procurement brings the leading tyre distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers together through 1link to provide tyres to one of the UK’s largest network of repairers.
1link e-procurement means access to competitively priced tyres covering all makes and brands through the latest technology.
For tyre suppliers
• Promote your products to one of the UK’s largest SMR networks
• Benefit from timely payment
• Dispute resolution management takes conflict out of the equation
• Interface with back office systems
• Electronic invoicing and payment
For tyre purchasers
• Cost effective on-line tyre purchasing
• Access to many of the leading tyre suppliers and wholesalers
• The most comprehensive choice from all of the leading brands
• Attractive prices, great promotions and seasonal offers
• Can be used for just in time or stock orders
• Full audit trail and full billing history
WHAT'S GOING ON
MAPFRE signs up to use 1link for motor warranty processing
Automotive insurance specialist, MAPFRE, has this month signed up to use the 1link Service Network e-commerce platform for motor warranty administration.
Claims will be loaded onto the system by dealers and submitted online to MAPFRE, who will use 1link Service Network to validate the claim. Alan Easterbrook, operations manager at MAPFRE, said: 1link provides an ideal route for us to process motor warranty claims in a fast and effective manner while minimising costs.
It means we are linked directly to dealer service departments and workshops up and down the country, making communication easier and claims processing quicker and more transparent.
David Wallace, sales and business development director at epyx, explained that several motor warranty companies were now using 1link Service Network for administration.
He said: The platform means that warranty companies can ensure that claims being made are competitively priced and processed as rapidly as possible, which is also good for their customers.
We are very pleased to welcome MAPFRE onto 1link Service Network and are looking forward to working with them.
MAPFRE, through their MAPFRE ABRAXAS and MAPFRE WARRANTY brands, is one of the leading providers of motor warranty, GAP and other add-on insurance products to the UK automotive manufacturer and retail industry.
Price Check triumphs at the awards
We are delighted to announce that we have been declared winners in the SMR category in the fourth BusinessCar Fleet Technology Awards.
According to BusinessCar, 2012 saw a stronger field in terms of the number and quality of entries. These awards focus on the growing importance of technology involved in the successful running of todays business vehicles and they commend the most forward-thinking gadgets and technology-led products on the market.
This years judging panel consisted of BusinessCars expert editorial team along with Bracknell Forest Council head of operations and ACFO deputy chairman Damian James.
Best Servicing, Maintenance and Repair System: epyxs Price Check.
We triumphed in the category dedicated to keeping business cars on the road, with Price Check, described as a seriously clever piece of technology that monitors exactly what companies are spending money on in order to keep their fleets on the road and learns how they can spend less.
Many of you already using 1link Service network will be taking advantage of Price Check or at least aware of its benefits. In essence, its purpose is to enforce the suppliers commercial terms that are already in place. When a saving has been identified once by a fleet using the platform, it can be set to automatically apply to all similar purchases in the future.
So impressed were the judging panel that one remarked: I want this system for my own car. Its a really clever use of technology to learn parameters and implement fleet savings.
Minimising car and van downtime becoming a growing concern for fleets
Minimising maintenance and repair downtime is a growing concern for fleets looking to maximise the productivity of their company cars and vans.
The company says that it is seeing increasing efforts to cut downtime through its Downtime Management module, part of the 1link Service Network e-commerce platform.
David Wallace, sales and business development director, explained: A vehicle which is off the road is an unproductive vehicle and impacts directly on company productivity. A working vehicle like a delivery van or a salespersons car needs to be available all the time and if it is not, it means additional costs in terms of a hire vehicle or lost opportunities.
At a point in time when the economy is weak, we are seeing more and more fleet managers proactively trying to reduce their downtime in order to boost their fleet productivity. There appears to be an ever clearer understanding that downtime is a cost issue.
Wallace explained that Downtime Management was being used by greater numbers of fleets and also employed more aggressively.
He said: The module enables fleet managers to generate reports that monitor their downtime and also put a set of automatic reminders in place that e-mail dealers and drivers if a job is slow, with an escalation process in place when results are not achieved.
Managing downtime can be very time consuming and the module creates an infrastructure for minimising off-road time that is simple and effective. It is proven to both reduce the overall level of downtime and associated costs such as hire vehicles.
Feu Vert signs deal with epyx France in new push to promote fleet activity
One of Frances leading networks for car maintenance, Feu Vert, has signed a deal with epyx as part of a new push to promote its services to the fleet market.
The company, which was founded in 1972 and has more than 300 sites in France and 6,000 employees, will use epyxs 1link Service Network e-commerce platform to manage transactions and provide central invoicing for company cars and vans.
Using the technology will hugely increase Feu Verts attractiveness to new fleet customers as well as providing the company with access to several major vehicle leasing companies that already make use of 1link Service Network for tyre purchasing.
Alain Moury, director of the fleet business at Feu Vert Enterprises, the business to business section of Feu Vert, explained: When a fleet driver arrives at a Feu Vert Enterprises centre, an in-house interface allows a simple click to replace telephone calls to leasing company customers. A transaction number is then automatically recorded on our jobsheet and this serves as a basis for completion of the job and invoicing.
The time taken to obtain work authorisation is reduced to a few seconds, providing a valuable saving of time on all sides as well as limiting errors and invoice complaints. Also, prior validation and checking of tyre-related work to be carried out on corporate fleets allows costs to be more easily controlled. All current and future partners of epyx are invited to negotiate a national framework contract with Feu Vert Entreprises and their company car drivers are also welcome.
Patrick Olson, managing director of epyx France, added: Feu Vert are among the most important suppliers in the French automotive sector and we are very pleased to welcome them onto the 1link Service Network platform, as well as to be working with them closely in the future.
epyx | Heath Farm | Hampton Lane | Meriden | CV7 7LL | United Kingdom
This website contains material including text, photographs and graphics, which is protected by intellectual property rights. All rights in this matter are either owned by epyx or have been licensed to epyx by the owner(s) of those rights.