epyx specialises in creating technology solutions for the automotive sector. Dynamic solutions delivered through the 1link portfolio of platforms to empower you to manage all of the activities involved in sourcing, e-procurement and transaction processing for the automotive sector.
These solutions are considered to be at the forefront and the recognised standards for the automotive sector, providing massive reductions in administration and increasing processing accuracy, thereby pushing down costs and raising service standards.
We optimise e-commerce technology to allow unprecedented levels of control over the essential areas of fleet activity, providing you with the tools to keep your employees, goods and services on the road in the most efficient possible way.
The 1link platforms cover vehicle acquisition, service and maintenance, daily rental, relicensing and vehicle disposal, thereby covering the critical stages in the typical lifecycle of a fleet vehicle.
1link seamlessly connects everyone involved in the supply chain – the fleet, the driver and the supplier, ensuring that transactions are completed quickly, efficiently, at a low cost and with a degree of managerial precision that would otherwise be impossible. It’s simply a better way of conducting fleet business.
COMPANY VEHICLE ACQUISITION MADE EASIER FOR EVERYONE
1link Vehicle Network massively simplifies the ordering process for fleets who purchase new vehicles and the franchised dealers and manufacturers who supply them.
1link Vehicle Network is a sophisticated online trading community that delivers a host of benefits. Once you have become accustomed to the level of control it provides, you’ll never look back.
• A single, easy-to-use platform for vehicle ordering
• Comprehensive order tracking including status, pricing and delivery
• Up to date information on all makes and models
• Pricing management including discounts and manufacturer bonuses
• Easily create comprehensive management reports
• Interface directly with your internal systems
• Enjoy savings in time, resource and money
For vehicle providers
• Administer fleet sales quickly and easily
• Respond to multiple requests updating details and delivery
• Promote offers straight to the desktops of buyers
• Reduce the volume of wasteful e-mail, fax and telephone activity
• Record all enquiries, vehicle specifications and transaction information
• Record all communication between yourself and the purchaser
• Put yourself in front of the UK's leading fleets
THE FOREMOST SMR PLATFORM FOR THE UK’s FLEETS AND REPAIRERS
1link Service Network sets the standard for service and maintenance e-commerce processing 2.5 million vehicles and connecting one of the UK's largest networks of repairers.
The platform enables fleets to enjoy unrivaled levels of control over SMR transactions. Repairers can process work quickly and efficiently resulting in a low cost, highly effective means of keeping vehicles on the road.
• Pre-approve work and cut admin drastically
• Work with existing and new repairers
• Track and audit key events in SMR processing
• Supports affinity schemes with branded portal and communications
• Get CSI feedback on repairers directly from your drivers
• Benefit from manufacturer fleet pricing schemes
• Scheduling and compliance functionality for LCV, truck and plant
• The UK’s leading fleets use 1link for their SMR needs
• Work with all your fleet clients through a single system
• Retain your existing customer relationships and establish new clients
• Agree work in advance, removing invoice rejection/speeding up payment
• Simple to join and very easy to use; all you need is broadband and a PC
• Interface to your in-house IT system, removing the need for rekeying
VEHICLE RELICENSING THE EASY WAY
1link Vehicle Relicensing is the easiest way to renew your fleet’s Road Fund Licences. Relicense your fleet from your pc without the need to visit a post office ever again.
1link Vehicle Relicensing replaces manual, resource-heavy processes and enables you to transfer licence renewal information instantly to the DVLA, providing massive savings in time and resource.
The process at a glance
• An electronic renewal notification file is despatched from the DVLA
• 1link compares the DVLA's list with your fleet database
• The platform highlights any errors that need further investigation
• Once the vehicle list is confirmed, renewal periods can be set
• A file is sent to the DVLA with your licence renewal requests
• The DVLA returns an electronic debit statement to you
• The licence discs are then despatched to you by the DVLA
TAKE CONTROL OF DAILY RENTAL FROM YOUR DESKTOP
1link Hire Network connects fleets and hire suppliers, providing both parties with new levels of control over the hire process directly from their desktop.
For fleet clients the ability to compare and confirm bookings online quickly and efficiently is vital and in turn hire providers enjoy an additional sales channel along with a vast reduction in administration.
• A single platform bringing rental suppliers together in real time
• Access the UK’s leading rental providers and specialist hire suppliers
• Fast, easy access to multi-supplier quotations and hire pricing
• Invoices are correct with validation against authorised bookings
• Hugely reduces telephone traffic and other administration
• Receive automatic prompts so that rentals don’t run on and on
• Set up customised and branded customer sites
For hire providers
• Retain existing clients and establish new ones
• A single, common system - no need for numerous client interfaces
• Minimal invoice rejection and a completely paperless invoicing process
• Reduce the cost of your customer support programmes through the elimination or reduction of the number of implants needed
• Reduction in telephone traffic and administration costs
• Access latest rental technology without significant investment in IT
UNRIVALED CONTROL OVER COMPANY CAR AND VAN DISPOSAL
In a used vehicle market where supply continually fluctuates, matching vehicles to buyers is crucial - 1link Disposal Network provides a community where this happens.
For many of the UK’s fleets and used vehicle traders 1link Disposal Network is the perfect platform to buy and sell a wide range of cars and vans.
• A single system to cover all of your disposal activities
• Manage activities such as inspections, movement and preparation
• Provides access to new and existing vehicle buyers
• User friendly dashboard for efficient job processing
• Improved communication between vendors, suppliers and buyers
• Manage vehicle auctions with the new auction+ iPad app
• Monitor activity and trends with detailed reporting
• Access used vehicles from the leading fleets through a single platform
• Sell your vehicles to an active community of traders
• Enjoy detailed vehicle information including photographic images
• Many vehicles are 'retail ready' and come from franchised dealers
• Text and e-mail alerts notify you when vehicles you need are available
• Collection/delivery tracking of vehicles that you have bought and sold
• Bid, make offers and buy vehicles using the iPhone app
WELCOME TO YOUR ONE-STOP TYRE SHOP
1link e-procurement brings the leading tyre distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers together through 1link to provide tyres to one of the UK’s largest network of repairers.
1link e-procurement means access to competitively priced tyres covering all makes and brands through the latest technology.
For tyre suppliers
• Promote your products to one of the UK’s largest SMR networks
• Benefit from timely payment
• Dispute resolution management takes conflict out of the equation
• Interface with back office systems
• Electronic invoicing and payment
For tyre purchasers
• Cost effective on-line tyre purchasing
• Access to many of the leading tyre suppliers and wholesalers
• The most comprehensive choice from all of the leading brands
• Attractive prices, great promotions and seasonal offers
• Can be used for just in time or stock orders
• Full audit trail and full billing history
WHAT'S GOING ON
New services designed to make ex-fleet stock ready to retail
New services to be added to epyxs 1link Disposal Network during the second half of 2016 are designed to make ex-fleet stock ready to retail for dealers.
Repair, imaging, MOT test and delivery options will be added to the platform, which is used by more than 1,700 dealers and traders to buy cars and vans online from major leasing companies.
The services will enable those buying stock to solve any issues with the vehicles and advertise them online to potential customers virtually as soon as they have been purchased.
David Goodyear, commercial director at epyx, said: There is an increasing demand for ready-to-retail stock that can be advertised online immediately and these new services answer than need.
Increasingly, we find that dealers want to get cars and vans up on their web site and the popular portals as soon as possible after the moment of purchase. It is all about minimising stocking costs and turning cars and vans around quickly and efficiently.
We have partnered with a range of expert industry suppliers to offer these services, which seamlessly integrate with 1link Disposal Network, offering a slick, effective way for dealers to get vehicles ready for the final customer.
Any of the new services can be chosen by dealers and traders using the platform simply by choosing options when they buy a vehicle. All prices are calculated by the platform.
1link Disposal Network is used by manufacturers and fleets to manage online the selling of defleet stock to traders and dealers through a wide variety of channels including online and auctions.
epyx | Heath Farm | Hampton Lane | Meriden | CV7 7LL | United Kingdom
This website contains material including text, photographs and graphics, which is protected by intellectual property rights. All rights in this matter are either owned by epyx or have been licensed to epyx by the owner(s) of those rights.